Friday, September 5, 2008




Thank goodness for football! Now that my husband is glued to the TV, I don't feel so bad when I sneak off to my studio at night. Not my first attempt at a 2 Sketches 4 You, but it is my first post. Based on work schedule, etc., I never seem to get to the sketch until it is past the deadline. This week not only did I have a need for a card (good friend just told me she was expecting) and a chance to capture some studio time in the middle of the week, but I also had a great sketch to work from. Although I used this weeks sketch, I managed to end up with a finished product that has little likeness to the original... Here's to hoping the creative fairies bestow me with more opportunities to play and post! (and help me figure out why the photo saved as portrait, posts landscape??

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This card is darling. I love purple, green and yellow together. So glad you could join us this week - see you next week for Laura's sketch ;)

Joke said...

Very nice card, great colour combo.